Question about Fire Emblem Fates/if Special Edition's content

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Wanderer, Jun 20, 2016.

protect your linksHow to likeReveal download links
  1. Wanderer

Wanderer Member

I asked the same question in the shoutbox recently, but there wasn't anyone around at the time. If someone answered later, I didn't see it because by the time I checked again, the shoutbox chat log was gone. So I'm posting here again in the hopes someone can answer settle my doubts once and for all.

Fire Emblem Fates/if is a game that has three versions. It's actually the same story, but with three different routes/paths in the story that you can go down, depending on which side you choose to support. You can support Hoshido kingdom (jp: Byakuya/en vr name: Birthright), Nohr kingdom (jp: Anya/en vr name: Conquest), or unite the two against the true mastermind (jp: Invisible Kingdom/Touma/en vr name: Revelation).

From my research, the "Special Edition" is the version of the game sold that includes all three routes together. In other words, it's the most complete version that allows you to make a choice in Ch.6, which will lead you down 1 of the 3 routes. But I cannot play the game right now so I have a question that I would really like to have answered: Is the content of the 3rd route, "Revelation", the one that lets you unite the two kingdoms actually included in the Special Edition game? Or is it something that still requires a separate download as DLC?

I'm worried that the Special Edition may have just charged the price for all 3 routes, but still make you download the Revelation route as a DLC in order to actually play it. I don't have a 3ds console, so there is no way I can download the DLC content separately, that's why I need to know for sure if the actual content of the 3rd route is actually included already.

Hopefully someone who's actually played the Special Edition and knows for sure can answer this for me. If the 3rd route really isn't included, I really hope that someone can provide the DLCs for the Japanese version of this game. Right now there is Europe and USA version DLCs in the forum, but no one has provided the Japanese version yet. The original Japanese version of this game is the only uncensored and full version of the game, so I really prefer to play that one.

• About Us

Chaos Gamez is a friendly online community with our members sharing all the content you will ever need for your 3DS console including games in .3ds & .cia format, updates, DLC, Homebrew, CFW's, Flashcard firmwares, cheats & a variety of content for other platforms. We have all the downloads and games you'll ever need for your WiiU too! Including WiiU USB Ready Games, WUD Files, Game Tickets, and Homebrew! Same applies for NDS Roms, Wii WBFS, GameCube ISOs, and Retro game console ROMs!
  • Donate to the Server

The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best security, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to contribute and support the community? We'd really appreciate it!

Become a Donor!
  • Disclaimer

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site