ReiNand 3.3 Update Released--> Adds A9LH (Arm 9 LoaderHax) Support!!!

Discussion in '3DS News' started by DayVeeBoi, Mar 1, 2016.

Tags:
protect your linksHow to likeReveal download links
  1. uploadmaster

uploadmaster Super Uploader
    Staff Member News Team Super Uploader

I thought that the process to install A9LH a little boring (like downgrade to 2.1, Dumping OTP), does anyone can explain the BIG benefits to install it?

I have menuhax (ctrbootmanager + autoboot in emuNAND.)

2. NeoGamer

NeoGamerNeoGamer is a Verified  Member Chaos Legend
    VIP

Instant cfw from boot in either nand and a hell of a lot quicker. Also 100% boot rate.

3. uploadmaster

So it's possible to install and play unsigned cias in nand, when turn on n3ds, no need to autoboot to enunand? Sig check always disabled in system nand?

4. NeoGamer

VIP

That's correct. You can have 10.6 system NAND as well. Once it's installed. 100% boot rate.

5. uploadmaster

That's amazing, but Nintendo future updates cannot detect the modified system nand and brick or something, like sig check that was disabled...?

Is there any good easy safe tutorial to dump otp, all process?

6. NeoGamer

VIP

[MENTION=711]uploadmaster[/MENTION] not sure about that with Nintendo probably not. With this arm9 it loads right away the modified firm and then goes straight to cfw. We can even boot decrypt9 if the console is bricked and restore NAND it's that good. Here's the tutorial https://plailect.github.io/OTP/ it's pretty safe I've done 10 now here's my video of 8 of them to show you the hack. https://youtu.be/FMiL_dSCVXs I've done it on every variation of the 3ds family if your worried about a particular model not working with it.

7. uploadmaster

Awesome! Thank you for the information.

• About Us

Chaos Gamez is a friendly online community with our members sharing all the content you will ever need for your 3DS console including games in .3ds & .cia format, updates, DLC, Homebrew, CFW's, Flashcard firmwares, cheats & a variety of content for other platforms. We have all the downloads and games you'll ever need for your WiiU too! Including WiiU USB Ready Games, WUD Files, Game Tickets, and Homebrew! Same applies for NDS Roms, Wii WBFS, GameCube ISOs, and Retro game console ROMs!
  • Donate to the Server

The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best security, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to contribute and support the community? We'd really appreciate it!

Become a Donor!
  • Disclaimer

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site