Mega.nz [RELEASE] 11 Eyes Complete Collection

Discussion in 'CIA Format 3D Movies & Moflex Injections' started by Akawashi, Aug 18, 2016.

protect your linksReveal download linksHow to like
  1. Akawashi

Akawashi Moflex Video Uploader
    Staff Member Uploader

11 Eyes Complete Collection
    (Episodes 1-12 +Bonus OVA)

[​IMG]
    CAUTION! DISCRETION ADVISED!
    This Anime contains scenes of a mature nature.
    .rar 1.19GB .cia 1.33GB
    Synopsis:
    Kakeru lost his older sister five years ago. He tries to get back to normal life, but he still lives a vacant life. He has a childhood friend, Yuka, who goes to the same high school. She always tries to cheer him up and he gradually gets better.

One day all of a sudden, the sky turns red and the moon becomes black. Everyone besides Kakeru and Yuka disappears and monsters start roaming the streets. All they can do is just to run away and hide. A while later, it all gets back to normal. But when they start to think its all passed the Red Night happens again. They find out that there are four more humans who get involved in this mysterious phenomenon. They get together and try to survive, but six shadows appear in front of them...
    Genre: Ecchi, Action, Comedy,
    Link:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**
    Password is Akawashi
    Please Support The Official Release!
    Credit to @NikolaMiljevic for helping me with this project, and dumbing it down enough for me to comprehend and providing me with the template files to get started.:D
    Thank's Dude, You're Awesome!
    To the Devs of the respective programs i used, for without their programs, this would of been impossible.
    To the Anime Artists for Creating such an awesome Anime! It's a Shame it never made it to the E-Shop, but it should of.
    To Myself, for having the patience to learn something new.
    To You for Downloading and Watching
    To my Friends and Fiance for supporting and encouraging me.
    It's been a tough journey, but the first step is always the hardest. Next time will be a lot easier! :)

#1 Akawashi, Aug 18, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2016
  • About Us

Chaos Gamez is a friendly online community with our members sharing all the content you will ever need for your 3DS console including games in .3ds & .cia format, updates, DLC, Homebrew, CFW's, Flashcard firmwares, cheats & a variety of content for other platforms. We have all the downloads and games you'll ever need for your WiiU too! Including WiiU USB Ready Games, WUD Files, Game Tickets, and Homebrew! Same applies for NDS Roms, Wii WBFS, GameCube ISOs, and Retro game console ROMs!
  • Donate to the Server

The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best security, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to contribute and support the community? We'd really appreciate it!

Become a Donor!
  • Disclaimer

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site