Zippyshare [Release] MK7 ~ Old Glitch Enabled ~

Discussion in 'CIA Format Update Downloads' started by Asia81, Apr 25, 2016.

Tags:
Reveal download linksHow to likeprotect your links
  1. Asia81

Asia81Asia81 is a Verified  Member Super Uploader
    Staff Member Donator Super Uploader

[​IMG] [video=youtube;REQBpFXblFM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REQBpFXblFM[/video]

What is this?
    It's the latest update of Mario Kart 7.
    But... It will allow you to use all the old glitch (who say Wuhu Island?) :D
    And of course it work online, since it's not funny.

Moral?
    Each of you are responsible for using it.
    Don't use it if you don't like cheating/ruining online play.
    Yes, using old glitch which are patched is cheating.
    And, and if you got a ban, don't blame me...

How to install?
    Just install the OldGlitchEnabled.cia for your region.
    Be sure to delete all old previous installed updates.

Doesn't work?
    Work only for REV0 games.
    It mean it work only for the MK7 release WITHOUT the update 1.1 built-in.
    And in the game's menu, you should see ~ Old Glitch Enabled ~ instead MarioKart Channel

Update Available?
    Once the OldGlitchEnabled.cia is installed, on the homemenu, MK7 will still say you an update is available.
    Ignore it, it's installed, you'll can confirm it. You can go online even with this homemenu warning.
    And in the game's menu, you should see ~ Old Glitch Enabled ~ instead MarioKart Channel

Download link:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**
    Credits:
    CIA by me.
    Thanks to CrispyYoshi for his help with video recording (NTR, so don't blame him for low fps :/ )
    And playing with me for try :)
    Oh, and off-topic, but I lost the race :/

djcrban, linkdu59, romeux and 19 others like this.
  2. Keizel

Keizel Active Member

Thank you! I try use it in online hehehe

3. Tke

Tke New Member

#3 Tke, Jul 6, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2016
  • About Us

Chaos Gamez is a friendly online community with our members sharing all the content you will ever need for your 3DS console including games in .3ds & .cia format, updates, DLC, Homebrew, CFW's, Flashcard firmwares, cheats & a variety of content for other platforms. We have all the downloads and games you'll ever need for your WiiU too! Including WiiU USB Ready Games, WUD Files, Game Tickets, and Homebrew! Same applies for NDS Roms, Wii WBFS, GameCube ISOs, and Retro game console ROMs!
  • Donate to the Server

The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best security, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to contribute and support the community? We'd really appreciate it!

Become a Donor!
  • Disclaimer

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site