[Release] Pokemon Sun & Moon Mega NTR Plugin - All Cheats + Wild Pokemon Spawner

Discussion in 'Misc 3DS Downloads' started by Red7s, Nov 12, 2016.

Reveal download linksHow to likeprotect your links
  1. Red7s

Red7s New Member

THIS CAN'T BE USED ON O3DS SYSTEMS!

Disclaimer: It has come to my attention that people have been reposting my work and mirroring my download links. You are not allowed to do this unless I provide consent.

I decided to share this here only because the NTR Request thread was getting spammed pretty badly with people asking the same questions over and over again, and figured that more people would be interested in something like this as well!

Cheats Included
    For instructions on how a cheat works. Hover over it and hit Y
    - Max Money
    - (Hold R)Walk through Walls
    - Instant Messages
    - No Outlines
    - No Forced Trainer Battles
    - Rematch Trainers
    - Wild Pokemon Shiny
    - Remove Wait Time
    - QR Scan Point 100
    - Walk/Run Speed x0.5
    - Walk/Run Speed x1.0
    - Walk/Run Speed x1.5
    - Walk/Run Speed x2.0
    - Walk/Run Speed x2.5
    - EXP Multiplyer. x10 - x64.0
    - Save Slot Teleporter (Start + D-Pad)
    - Coordinates Modifier
    - Pokemon Spawner supports Pokemon 001 - 251
    - All Z Crystals
    - Rename any Pokemon
    - Pokemon can learn any TM/HM
    - All TM/HMs
    - All medicine
    - All berries
    - CurrentFestivalCoin9,999,999
    - TotalPokeFestivalCoin9,999,999
    - TotalThumbs-Ups1,500,000

Why does my game freeze when I start it?
    Spam either the A button or Start button. This is due to loading so many cheats

How do I use X cheat?
    Press "Y" on the cheat. If it needs specific instructions it will have a note

How do I install this?
    Extract the zip to your systems plugin folder

How do I use this?
    Press Select

Credit @Nanquitas for his Gateshark tool, @ymyn for the codes he posted, @Visual Studio for help with the Pokemon Spawner, and @DarkFlare69 for the save states​

#1 Red7s, Nov 12, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
  2. MattKimura

MattKimura Chaos Fanatic
    Staff Member VIP

Ah okay...

#2 MattKimura, Nov 12, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
  3. MrSloBro

MrSloBro Member

why doesnt it work on o3ds? can you patch it?

4. javitxuzgz

javitxuzgz New Member

Goo
    --- Post merged ---
    Good Night ! I've an old 3ds XL, region Europe, with Luma 6.5 and emufirmware 11.2... I've cfw ntr 3.4 with Nanquitas Selector, and usually it works very well with cheats in other games, but this cheats for Pokemon Sun and Moon doesn't work... what it happens ??? The green splash that usually appears when you're running a game and that means the cheats are loaded correctly from ntr, doesn't appear with this Pokemon editions ! Have anyone the same problem ? Have anyone knows how to solve and run ? I installed and descompressed the two directories in plugin directory as it's usually...

Akawashi likes this.
  5. Akawashi

Akawashi Moflex Video Uploader
    Staff Member Uploader

Same issue here, if there's a way to get this working on o3ds, then i would gratefully hope fot a fix in a (hopefully, not too distant...) future Update.

6. Red7s

Red7s New Member

Not possible due to how the 3DS operates with this game

• About Us

Chaos Gamez is a friendly online community with our members sharing all the content you will ever need for your 3DS console including games in .3ds & .cia format, updates, DLC, Homebrew, CFW's, Flashcard firmwares, cheats & a variety of content for other platforms. We have all the downloads and games you'll ever need for your WiiU too! Including WiiU USB Ready Games, WUD Files, Game Tickets, and Homebrew! Same applies for NDS Roms, Wii WBFS, GameCube ISOs, and Retro game console ROMs!
  • Donate to the Server

The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best security, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to contribute and support the community? We'd really appreciate it!

Become a Donor!
  • Disclaimer

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site