MediaFire SEGA Essential Collection (300 Games)

Discussion in 'CIA Format Virtual Console Game Downloads' started by Anchantia, Apr 30, 2016.

Tags:
How to likeprotect your linksReveal download links
  1. Anchantia

Anchantia Virtual Console CIA Uploader
    Staff Member Uploader

[​IMG] [​IMG]

SEGA Essential Collection

A few days ago I tested the port of the Picodrive emulator by Libretros RetroArch. I was amazed because SEGA Gensis / Mega Drive and Master System games are work with fullspeed on my old 3DS. I grew up with these two consoles and I love it to play these on my 3DS. I prefer a good emulator instead VC injections. It's easier to use, I don't spam my home menu, I can redefine the keys and I can adjust the size of graphic (I prefer the aspect ratio index of 3:2 on the O3DS screen).

So I decide to make a little essential collection of great games for both systems for my private use and share this collection with you. Just install the .cia file and copy the "Sega" folder into the root of your SD card. Inside the emulator you can chose your game and make some great options. Tap the bottom side of the touchscreen to enter the emulator menu and tap the upper side to turn off the touchscreen. I tested a lot of games and every game runs fine with full speed. Even titles like Thunder Force IV. I used US/JP versions for the collection, because they run with 60 fps.

You'll find 100 Master System titles and 200 Genesis / Mega Drive titles. Not only hits and cult classics, hidden gems and secret tips too. Have fun!

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Screenshots of Master System games inside this collection

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Screenshots of Genesis / Mega Drive games inside this collection

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

#1 Anchantia, Apr 30, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
  2. SquallFnx

SquallFnx New Member

Looks very nice! Thank you!! \o/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yva96, cravattone, tony39 and 2 others like this.
  3. mato3010

mato3010 New Member

tanks brother!!

4. spookymulder

spookymulder Member

This is awesome, I didn't know we could play Genesis emulators at full speed on o3DS. Thanks!
    Is there any other Retroarch emulators that run like this on o3DS?

Just figured that if we choose custom resolution at 256x224 we get a similar effect as "pixel perfect" that are used on official SNES New 3DS VC (some games use other resolutions though, like Sonic 2 uses 320x256). Beautiful!

The only thing that bothers me is that the emulator keeps crashing the system every time I try to launch a game after the first one launched. So I have to quit the emulator to the home menu every time I want to launch a different game. Is it like that or is it just me??? What's the trick?

5. Anchantia

Staff Member Uploader

It's a emulator problem. I hope they will fix this crash problems in future versions.

konan and aguin81 like this.
  6. Tealrik30

Tealrik30 New Member

Thank you works great, as the other person said is there any other retroarch emulators that run like this on o3DS

7. Anchantia

Staff Member Uploader

QuickNES and Gambatte (Gameboy). But for Gameboy titles ust use GameYob. It have more options like Border or different color palettes.
    If you want I can compile a NES essential package in the next days.

8. Tealrik30

Tealrik30 New Member

That would be great, thanks in advance

9. bartolomey_wong

bartolomey_wong Active Member

Yes, it would be great to have NES and (if possible) GBA emulators in .cia format like this SEGA. I have some NES injected VC files, but I miss many games. And I can't launch GBA VC titles because they crash the system. I was told it's because my sysnand and emunand aren't linked, but I'm no expert on this so I'm without GBA and it's really a shame. :(

If you could help me to play those GBA titles on my o3DS, I would really appreciate it.

10. bartolomey_wong

Can someone tell me how I can find/make .md roms for Sega Mega Drive? I found only .smd.

11. bartolomey_wong

I played some of the games on both Genesis and Master System.

On Master System, Deep Duck Starring Donald Duck has slow framerate in many levels.

On Genesis, it occurs in X-MEN 2. Also the sound in that game is lugging.

On Genesis, DEcapattack, one of my favorite games on this console, plays strange as when I push A button which goes for jump, it triggers START button simultaneously. So basically the game isn't playable. Do you have the same issue with it?

With regards to other games, did you notice slow framerate? I play on O3ds XL.

Thanks.
    --- Post merged ---
    Hey guys, anybody here to help me out and kindly reply to my questions? :)

fat_rat01 likes this.
  12. cvskid

cvskid Member

Same here, crashing after switching games. Wished this was fixed as it is my main gripe with retroarch 3ds.

james mancini and aderius2403 like this.
  13. Vikking

Vikking New Member

megadrive was my childhood console ^^i love it

14. alexfebres

alexfebres New Member

15. danielloh1118

danielloh1118 Member

Thanks for sharing

16. JoeyMAF

JoeyMAF New Member

muito bom

konan likes this.
  17. Shuba1987

Shuba1987 New Member

Thanks for the excellent upload

• About Us

Chaos Gamez is a friendly online community with our members sharing all the content you will ever need for your 3DS console including games in .3ds & .cia format, updates, DLC, Homebrew, CFW's, Flashcard firmwares, cheats & a variety of content for other platforms. We have all the downloads and games you'll ever need for your WiiU too! Including WiiU USB Ready Games, WUD Files, Game Tickets, and Homebrew! Same applies for NDS Roms, Wii WBFS, GameCube ISOs, and Retro game console ROMs!
  • Donate to the Server

The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best security, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to contribute and support the community? We'd really appreciate it!

Become a Donor!
  • Disclaimer

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site