Request Skylanders skylanders imaginators

Discussion in 'NFC Requests' started by hunter26, Oct 20, 2016.

Reveal download linksHow to likeprotect your links
  1. hunter26

hunter26 Member

I'm looking for skylanders imaginators bin files.

thanks in advance

2. razorspade

razorspade New Member

You can't use them at the moment - First you need a old Portal, and then only the classic Figures Bin-Files will work.
    I got a few but you can only see the element if you use them on a Maxxlander chip.

Anyway I can upload one in a few hours just to give you an example.

Attached Files:

hegyak and LODGames like this.
  3. hunter26

hunter26 Member

Thanks! I will let you know. I need to try something with the bin file this weekend.

4. cr3w

cr3w New Member

you may upload the other bin files too?

5. crstofer

crstofer Member

STOP trying . Wont work ! each figure is unique and u MUST HAVE the 16 keys for that figure not another figure like it, but that individual figure. plus if u manipulate any of the data ie one byte the figure wont WORK and will be corrupt due to the checksums ! Guud luck ! Sum of us have figured it out but it s ONLY for figures we OWN and choose to backup ! No one is going to share their figures.. LOL ! Official 'MaxLander' Support Forum

6. Lorilith

Lorilith New Member

I have built a portal emulator and would also like dumps (just the encrypted dumps needed but can reverse the incorrect decryption if necessary).

7. crstofer

crstofer Member

lets see POC for portal emulator..

8. Lorilith

Lorilith New Member

There are 3 different versions i can find on YouTube. The idea isn't far out there. Currently my prototype is nonfunctional (was working with hardcoded crystals and characters but didnt have save and there was no GUI) as i am offloading the majority of the handling to an esp12 and handling the USB via a pic32 (going to likely scale that down to a pic18 as i dont need the memory space nor the advanced features). My plan is to be able to control the character choice via a web page and save the encrypted file data on an SD card (thus, no need for decrypting nor determining encryption on the imaginator characters).

Sadly, the attached is all you are going to get until i get the chip->chip communication completed.
    --- Post merged ---
    OK, POC working now. Saving still not added, but works. Loaded a light crystal and created a random light sentinel.

Attached Files:

• About Us

Chaos Gamez is a friendly online community with our members sharing all the content you will ever need for your 3DS console including games in .3ds & .cia format, updates, DLC, Homebrew, CFW's, Flashcard firmwares, cheats & a variety of content for other platforms. We have all the downloads and games you'll ever need for your WiiU too! Including WiiU USB Ready Games, WUD Files, Game Tickets, and Homebrew! Same applies for NDS Roms, Wii WBFS, GameCube ISOs, and Retro game console ROMs!
  • Donate to the Server

The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best security, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to contribute and support the community? We'd really appreciate it!

Become a Donor!
  • Disclaimer

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site