Skylanders TagMo equivalent?

Discussion in 'NFC Requests' started by icw35, Nov 23, 2016.

protect your linksHow to likeReveal download links
  1. icw35

icw35 Member

Hi all. First post (on this forum anyway, usually I dabble in Wii/WiiU). I recently got into NFCs because, like most, my bank account has limits on amiibo's, Skylanders, Lego Dimensions, Infinity....

For amiibo's we have TagMo.
    For LD, we have LDeditor.

These are both apk's we can install on android and write directly to blank NFC tags.

Is there something similar to this for Skylander's? I mean, NOT maxlander (which I don't have and now appears hard to get). Also with Maxlander you have to buy their specific tags, right?

I got skymodder working and can backup and restore to my official Skylanders (I have over 60), which is great. Can max 'em out if I want too. But I really want to use blank ntag215's and write some bin files to them for a few characters that I never had. Is this possible to do with my current tools (and no maxlander) i.e. skymodder, NFC phone, blank tags? apk's for LD and amiibo are awesome, surprised nothing like this exists for Skylanders.

Thanks.

2. crstofer

crstofer Member

if u have to ask, u'll never be able to do it.. select few have accomplished this and will NEVER share due to C&D orders from Activision like myself ! Theres also a BIG lack of trust because things have been shared or leaked that shouldn't have been ! Guud Luck. I suggest u do it ya self and share ya efforts ! ;)

3. Kijan

Kijan New Member

hi
    does anyone can supply with more information?
    I would like such a program but i am not so good at programming especialy for phones.
    some information about like it works or maybe a working app?
    hmm maybe working on trust anyway? PM? Talking via Skype or something?

4. deloreancowboy

It's possible but nobody will make one as they have received legal orders to stop their efforts. Those are the C&D orders talked about in here. Even people who created apps and only shared with friends or family have had those apps leaked and threats of legal action to be taken. It sucks but such is life.

5. pcinfosol

pcinfosol New Member

Can I please get some more info on LDeditor?

#5 pcinfosol, May 4, 2017
    Last edited: May 4, 2017
  6. Chofas

Chofas New Member

erase

#6 Chofas, May 28, 2017
    Last edited: May 31, 2017
  7. sunstar88

sunstar88 New Member

Can you share LDeditor.apk?

• About Us

Chaos Gamez is a friendly online community with our members sharing all the content you will ever need for your 3DS console including games in .3ds & .cia format, updates, DLC, Homebrew, CFW's, Flashcard firmwares, cheats & a variety of content for other platforms. We have all the downloads and games you'll ever need for your WiiU too! Including WiiU USB Ready Games, WUD Files, Game Tickets, and Homebrew! Same applies for NDS Roms, Wii WBFS, GameCube ISOs, and Retro game console ROMs!
  • Donate to the Server

The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best security, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to contribute and support the community? We'd really appreciate it!

Become a Donor!
  • Disclaimer

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site