Super Mario's 3D Modding Land - Discord server for SM3DL custom content

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Alerdy, Jul 5, 2016.

protect your linksReveal download linksHow to like
  1. Alerdy

Alerdy Romhacker
    Staff Member Developer Romhacker

[​IMG]
    Hello everyone! This is something I have been working on for a short while. I was not satisfied with the current community for Super Mario 3D Land hacking, so I figured it would be worth a shot to make a community that could have less arguments and more on-topic discussion. 3DSChaos is the perfect place for something like this, as the community here is very respectful and on-topic.

Super Mario's 3D Modding Land is a Discord server (with a cheesy name) for Super Mario 3D Land modding discussion. The server has a channel for discussion on mods of the game, a channel for help with modding, a channel with useful, legal-to-share links, a channel for guides and tutorials, and a channel to showcase your custom content!

Even if you have no experience with modding SM3DL or even any game at all, you can still join. I can help you out with learning things from importing models to simply unpacking the rom!

You can join the work-in-progress channel here:
    Discord

Thanks everyone!​

MrHaqs and 19bigben86 like this.
  2. MrHaqs

MrHaqs Chaos Contributor

sounds interesting

Edit: Nice one page website btw

• About Us

Chaos Gamez is a friendly online community with our members sharing all the content you will ever need for your 3DS console including games in .3ds & .cia format, updates, DLC, Homebrew, CFW's, Flashcard firmwares, cheats & a variety of content for other platforms. We have all the downloads and games you'll ever need for your WiiU too! Including WiiU USB Ready Games, WUD Files, Game Tickets, and Homebrew! Same applies for NDS Roms, Wii WBFS, GameCube ISOs, and Retro game console ROMs!
  • Donate to the Server

The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best security, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to contribute and support the community? We'd really appreciate it!

Become a Donor!
  • Disclaimer

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site