[Tutorial] Sky3ds+ Private Header

Discussion in '3DS Tutorials' started by redredshadowredred, Sep 16, 2016.

protect your linksReveal download linksHow to like
  1. redredshadowredred

redredshadowredred New Member

First things first:

My English is very poor, so please excuse that.

Dont be scared, its very easy to play online ! These things must only be done once !

Q : Ok, what do i need?

A : You need a Sky3ds+ wit 112 Firmware and, of course a 3DS

Q : Ok, go on, what else ?

A : A Private Header – The fastest way is buy one legit from someone you know and trust.

Q : How many Headers do I need ?

A : Only one … the game doenst matter ! You can buy hello kitty for 3 bucks, doenst matter (but the 3DS version of course) ! But you need an unused Header – that single Header can play all Roms online ! It doesn’t matter if its an “online” or “offline” 3DS game !

Ok, you don’t know a HeaderDealer (like me^^) ? No problemo, you need to buy a 3DS Powersave and you need one original Game Cartridge.

Here is a GBAtemp Tutorial 4 the Header extraction:

[Tutorial] Get your private header using PowerSaves.

Q : I got my Header, whats next ?

A : Ok, now we need to know which Manufacture ID your game got !

Q : Y ?

A : Every Header has its own ID-Sign ... you must know it to modify your *.cfg

You need Sky Army Knife v151 and the Sky3ds+ template file (download @ Sky3ds.com) and a Rom version of your Header.

Sky Army Knife v.1.5.1 download (201.5KB) » 3DS Utilities - FileTrip

Open Sky Army Knife and a rom version of your Header Game(if your Header is Street Fighter, download Streetfighter rom).

Open that Street Fighter rom
    [​IMG]

Here you can see it is an "C2" ...

There are 3 different Cardridge Manufactures:

C2 = Macronix
    AE = OKI Semiconductor
    45 = SanDisk.

You can play with any Game-Header but may you need to change some tiny things

So, for example …if you got your Header form Super Streetfighter 4 – Super Streetfighter 4 has an “45” ID – so you CANNOT play Pokemon Ruby online … but why ?

Well, more then 96 % of all Roms are manufactured by “C2”, so if you wanna play with your Super Streetfighter Header, you must modify your Sky3ds+ cfg

Q : How

A : First, open your settings on your sky3ds Micro SD - you will find something like this

FIRMWARE_VERSION=112
    DEFAULT_GAMESAVE_KEY= < enter here your header
    HIGH_SPEED_ENABLED=0
    ACTIVITY_LED_COLOR=000000
    EEPROM_LED_COLOR=FF0000
    SD_LED_COLOR=0000FF
    CREATE_PER_GAME_SETTINGS=1 < important ... copy and paste that

Now, save and cycle all your Sky3ds games, every rom now got a *.cfg

Street Fighter.3ds
    Street Fighter.cfg

open the cfg, you will find this

CART_ID=45F80090 < its a "45" ID ... just rename it to c2
    ENC_TYPE=00000000
    ENC_SEED=1D53073FFA9BA1E3C59D68D932ACD3EA
    FLASH_ID=C2221300
    GAMESAVE_KEY= < header here

rename

CART_ID=c2F80090
    ENC_TYPE=00000000
    ENC_SEED=1D53073FFA9BA1E3C59D68D932ACD3EA
    FLASH_ID=C2221300
    GAMESAVE_KEY= < header here

aaaaaand thats it

Phu ...

NeoGamer likes this.
  • About Us

Chaos Gamez is a friendly online community with our members sharing all the content you will ever need for your 3DS console including games in .3ds & .cia format, updates, DLC, Homebrew, CFW's, Flashcard firmwares, cheats & a variety of content for other platforms. We have all the downloads and games you'll ever need for your WiiU too! Including WiiU USB Ready Games, WUD Files, Game Tickets, and Homebrew! Same applies for NDS Roms, Wii WBFS, GameCube ISOs, and Retro game console ROMs!
  • Donate to the Server

The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best security, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to contribute and support the community? We'd really appreciate it!

Become a Donor!
  • Disclaimer

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site