Unlimitzone account verification issue

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by krill123, May 14, 2016.

protect your linksHow to likeReveal download links
  1. krill123

krill123 Member

Hi,

I'm a new user on 3dschaos.. This place is awesome.
    I'm having an issue with Unlimit Zone - Unlimited Cloud Storage account creation process though.. I clicked on create new account, filled out all the fields and clicked ok. Then it said "sending activation email" but I never got the e-mail.
    I then logged in and retried sending it again and never got it. It's been 5 hours now and nothing. Re-tried sending the e-mail a few more times without success.
    My outlook junk e-mail has nothing in it.
    I figured maybe I made a typo in the e-mail so I retried creating a new account, typed in new user name and my e-mail. Got an error that another user is using that e-mail. So my e-mail is good.

As another test, I tried creating a new account using my work e-mail and never got that activation e-mail for that either. I am stumped so I openned a support ticket to the company asking them to check that e-mails are being sent out to new users.

Is it normal that it takes a long time to get this e-mail? Or is there a problem on their end?

Thanks in advance for your help.

PS: Sorry if this is off topic. If it is, please delete.

#1 krill123, May 14, 2016
    Last edited: May 14, 2016
  2. Alex8965

Alex8965 Member

Yes, I tried also 1 week ago, and I have the same issue. I also sent one mail to the support, but I got no answer.

3. krill123

krill123 Member

Thank you Alex8965 for confirming that I'm not the only one. Misery loves company. :)
    Hope they get the problem fixed soon.

4. Cha0s Em3rald

Cha0s Em3raldCha0s Em3rald is a Verified  Member Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

@krill123 @Alex8965

Thread moved to the general chat section

I have been speaking to Unlimitzone about the problem & they are looking into it, hopefully it will be sorted out very soon

5. krill123

krill123 Member

#5 krill123, May 20, 2016
    Last edited: May 20, 2016
  • About Us

Chaos Gamez is a friendly online community with our members sharing all the content you will ever need for your 3DS console including games in .3ds & .cia format, updates, DLC, Homebrew, CFW's, Flashcard firmwares, cheats & a variety of content for other platforms. We have all the downloads and games you'll ever need for your WiiU too! Including WiiU USB Ready Games, WUD Files, Game Tickets, and Homebrew! Same applies for NDS Roms, Wii WBFS, GameCube ISOs, and Retro game console ROMs!
  • Donate to the Server

The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best security, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to contribute and support the community? We'd really appreciate it!

Become a Donor!
  • Disclaimer

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site