UserFiles Uploadmaster's Game Boy Advance VC CIA Collection Thread

Discussion in 'CIA Format Virtual Console Game Downloads' started by uploadmaster, Oct 1, 2016.

Reveal download linksprotect your linksHow to like
  1. uploadmaster

uploadmaster Super Uploader
    Staff Member News Team Super Uploader

[​IMG]

Hello everyone, welcome to my Game Boy Advance VC CIA Collection Thread!

I hope you can find all games you want.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

2. Nivek

Nivek Active Member

Can you do an english patched of super robot wars J, I really want to play it without any problems regarding the Japanese Language. Thanks :)

3. iN5OMANiAC

iN5OMANiAC Member

Very glad for the effort, but went to download super puzzle fighter and got an unsecure connection message, I bypassed that and got a red screen warning aobut unwanted software.... I cautiously bypassed that and got a file not found! All in all not the greatest of experiences haha

4. uploadmaster

uploadmaster Super Uploader
    Staff Member News Team Super Uploader

Can you print screen? Actually I'm downloading fine in this host, try to create an account and use Adblock.

5. iN5OMANiAC

iN5OMANiAC Member

I already have adblock, not made an account for that site though. It's not an adblock issue the security tickets are out of date. The warning about the site isn't an ad it's Google own block.

aguin81 likes this.
  6. raul15ale

raul15ale Member

I miss you put Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance has multi region eur 5 (and is I'm looking for)

aguin81 likes this.
  7. minmin

minmin New Member

8. ignz

ignz New Member

Thanks, I could find Castlevania.

9. Walo

Walo Member

Do they have the dark filter and blur effect turned off? Thanks for sharing!

10. tyyyyy

tyyyyy Member

'Sigma Star Saga' is actually Monster Rancher 2 when installed

11. houodrigoly

houodrigoly New Member

No Shaman king 2 and Gauntlet, I find then in another link ^^

#11 houodrigoly, May 11, 2017
    Last edited: May 12, 2017
  12. thesecretgalaxy

thesecretgalaxy New Member

I wanted to intall Pokemon Liquid Crystal, but found that the cias you have provided are not that of Pokemon Liquid Crystal.
    Pokemon Liquid Crystal US (3.3.00510) is a Crash Bandicot game, "Crash Bandicoot - Purple Ripto's Damage"
    The only Liquid Crystal that truly is the game in this list is Pokemon Liquid Crystal US (3.3.00451).

13. computer1234

computer1234 New Member

Thank you so much!

• About Us

Chaos Gamez is a friendly online community with our members sharing all the content you will ever need for your 3DS console including games in .3ds & .cia format, updates, DLC, Homebrew, CFW's, Flashcard firmwares, cheats & a variety of content for other platforms. We have all the downloads and games you'll ever need for your WiiU too! Including WiiU USB Ready Games, WUD Files, Game Tickets, and Homebrew! Same applies for NDS Roms, Wii WBFS, GameCube ISOs, and Retro game console ROMs!
  • Donate to the Server

The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best security, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to contribute and support the community? We'd really appreciate it!

Become a Donor!
  • Disclaimer

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site