SCENE [Utility] SEEDChecker - check if a SEED is available on the Nintendo server

Discussion in 'Misc 3DS Downloads' started by Favna, Nov 3, 2016.

How to likeReveal download linksprotect your links
  1. Favna

Favna Member
    VIP

[​IMG]
    Hello all,

Today I release my tool SeedChecker. This is a very simple tool that allows you to check if the SEED for a title is available on the Nintendo server by giving the tool a TitleID and Country code.

Usage
    First of all make sure you have Java installed. You can download it here

• With Java installed run the tool.
      • Enter the TitleID of the title you want to start checking
      • Enter country following the ISO Alpha 2 code, examples are JP for Japan and US for United Stated.
      • You can find all ISO Alpha 2 country codes here.
      • Finally select the interval at which you want the tool to check the server and hit the button. A new window will pop up which will produce a log of events. Assuming you are checking for a SEED that is not available it will mostly tell you just that, once it is available however it will download it and tell you the download location.
      • The download location will by default always be your user directory/downloads/TitleID.dat.
      • For example: C:\Users\UserName\downloads\TitleID.dat

Download

You can find the download releases here: https://github.com/Favna/SEEDChecker/releases/latest
    And you can find the source here:
    GitHub - Favna/SEEDChecker: SEEDChecker is a Java tool that can periodically check if a SEED is available for a certain 3DS title

Changelog

v1.1:
    There was an issue that if a TitleID was used of which no SEED was found it would not properly new-line append messages as well print a crap load of NULL values. This was because I was still using an Array from earlier working around passing the text to the text area, since I started using .append the array is no longer required.

v1.0:
    Initial release

#1 Favna, Nov 3, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
    nodaorphen, gabro, draxnez and 3 others like this.
  2. MrHaqs

MrHaqs Chaos Contributor

3. NeoGamer

NeoGamerNeoGamer is a Verified  Member Chaos Legend
    VIP

It's the decryption used by Nintendo for newer eshop games. You need seed to decrypt a game to run it.

4. MrHaqs

MrHaqs Chaos Contributor

oh so imma have to do this if using freeShop? or is this only for gw users or something. If so Im lucky I joined this site

5. kongchan

kongchan New Member

oh so imma have to do this if using freeShop? or is this only for gw users or something. If so Im lucky I joined this site:secrethandshake:

6. gabro

gabro Member

How can I install the seed file? Are there alternative methods that don't require cfw? (I'm on 9.9.0 and need to install the Pokemon Sun seed)

7. Chris Vega

Chris Vega Member

you can easily downgrade to 9.2 which I recommend and install Luma 3DS ( cfw )

• About Us

Chaos Gamez is a friendly online community with our members sharing all the content you will ever need for your 3DS console including games in .3ds & .cia format, updates, DLC, Homebrew, CFW's, Flashcard firmwares, cheats & a variety of content for other platforms. We have all the downloads and games you'll ever need for your WiiU too! Including WiiU USB Ready Games, WUD Files, Game Tickets, and Homebrew! Same applies for NDS Roms, Wii WBFS, GameCube ISOs, and Retro game console ROMs!
  • Donate to the Server

The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best security, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to contribute and support the community? We'd really appreciate it!

Become a Donor!
  • Disclaimer

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site