[Video] How To Install Freakyhax

Discussion in '3DS Tutorials' started by DarkFlare, Jun 3, 2016.

Tags:
How to likeReveal download linksprotect your links
  1. DarkFlare

DarkFlare Active Member

Freakyhax is a new, primary homebrew entry-point for 3DS's on a more recent firmware, such as 11.0.0-33. Unlike many entry-points, you won't need any other way of accessing homebrew prior to installing this.

If you're having any problems or have questions, feel free to leave a comment. I'm sure someone will reply and provide support.

---FAQ---
    Q: What is the name of the game needed?
    A: Freakyforms Deluxe: Creations Alive

Q: Will this brick my 3DS?
    A: No, this won't brick your 3DS, but what you do while on the Homebrew Launcher (downgrading, etc.) could.

Q: How long will this take?
    A: It took me close to an hour my first try, but if you follow this, you should have homebrew running in less than 30 minutes.

---LINKS & DOWNLOADS---
    Freakyhax Download: Releases · plutooo/freakyhax · GitHub
    Freakyhax (Written): freakyhax - 3DS homebrew exploit
    The Homebrew Launcher: The Homebrew Launcher - 3DS
    The Homebrew Starter Kit: http://bit.ly/1LKddYm

Rohul1997, Margen67 and NeoGamer like this.
  • About Us

Chaos Gamez is a friendly online community with our members sharing all the content you will ever need for your 3DS console including games in .3ds & .cia format, updates, DLC, Homebrew, CFW's, Flashcard firmwares, cheats & a variety of content for other platforms. We have all the downloads and games you'll ever need for your WiiU too! Including WiiU USB Ready Games, WUD Files, Game Tickets, and Homebrew! Same applies for NDS Roms, Wii WBFS, GameCube ISOs, and Retro game console ROMs!
  • Donate to the Server

The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best security, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to contribute and support the community? We'd really appreciate it!

Become a Donor!
  • Disclaimer

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site