NO-INTRO Mega.nz YuGiOh Saikyou Card Battle (JPN)

Discussion in 'Cartridge ROMs' started by Asia81, Jul 6, 2016.

Tags:
Reveal download linksprotect your linksHow to like
  1. Asia81

Asia81 Super Uploader
    Staff Member Super Uploader

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**
    Password: Asia81
    Thanks @NeoGamer for the seed

2. SuperSoldier

SuperSoldier New Member

I downloaded the two files, and extract a rar in but only had an empty folder, can someone explain me how do you play this game?
    --- Post merged ---
    I do not know much about 3ds and .cia

josearmando likes this.
  3. hamza007301

hamza007301 New Member

3DS OR CIA ??

4. NeoGamer

NeoGamer Chaos Legend
    VIP

It's in the 3ds rom download section so this should be the 3ds. I'm sure there's a CIA of it in the CIA section if that's what your after

rqtr likes this.
  5. hamza007301

hamza007301 New Member

its not 3ds roms have 400mb and my gateway cant read

6. bobmcdush

bobmcdush New Member

please encrypt, still rockin 4.5 fw and gateway emunand, so game shows up as white box. didn't touch 3ds since omega ruby, so not at all caught up with a9 loading. would really appreciate it. thank you

7. darkcain

darkcain Member

I trie the .cia and .3ds game of yours Asia81, and none of them work on my 3ds. I got gateway and my emunand is at 11.0. How to play this game?
    --- Post merged ---
    I just found a .3ds version of this game on the net (on an espagnol web site) and it seemed to work but it get stuck at the ninten do 3ds screen when I try to load it. Any suggestion?

8. sgsora

sgsora Active Member

can anyone share the normal 3ds rom this one is not working on sky3ds+

9. Ishido20

Ishido20 Member

I think this is an only eshop game, so even if you have the .3ds file, is not the retail (fisical) version, so it won´t work.

10. sgsora

sgsora Active Member

I guess japan knows what they give away and what they don't ....... thanks anywayz..

11. ivoyko

ivoyko New Member

You guys dont lose anything. This is the most weird and worse Yu-Gi-Oh! game than i played in my life.

• About Us

Chaos Gamez is a friendly online community with our members sharing all the content you will ever need for your 3DS console including games in .3ds & .cia format, updates, DLC, Homebrew, CFW's, Flashcard firmwares, cheats & a variety of content for other platforms. We have all the downloads and games you'll ever need for your WiiU too! Including WiiU USB Ready Games, WUD Files, Game Tickets, and Homebrew! Same applies for NDS Roms, Wii WBFS, GameCube ISOs, and Retro game console ROMs!
  • Donate to the Server

The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best security, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to contribute and support the community? We'd really appreciate it!

Become a Donor!
  • Disclaimer

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site